With so much competition these days, you really do need to work hard on your retail interior, in an effort to engage the store visitor, and fortunately we have the technology to create novel and engaging items within your store interior. Here are a few ways that technology can enhance your in-store ambience.
- 3D Signage – Using state of the art 3D acrylic laser, you can create stunning items that really do transform your retail space. Foam is one material that is commonly used to create 3D items and with special colour treatments, there’s no limit to what you can do. This technology can be used with timber, metal and other materials and if you would like to learn more about 3D signage, contact a local vinyl shop (known as ร้านป้ายไวนิลราคาถูก in Thai), where they would have an acrylic laser.
- Wall Stickers – Imagine creating a huge image that covers the rear wall of your store? This is not only possible, the finished product can be applied by industry professionals for a seamless result that transforms your store interior. Vinyl is the perfect material for such work and with printing machines that can handle more than 3m in width, you can create a full-wall backdrop that perfectly themes with your store.
- Lighting – Lighting is an essential component of great in-store ambience, and with LED solutions, you can combine task and general lighting to create the right illumination for your store. Spotlights can highlight store features and there are online resources to help you with in-store lighting, and you can also make good use of colours, while also using strip LED, which can be fixed around the store window.
- Informational Signage – Why not completely overhaul your information signage and create a theme using the same colours and font? This will improve your branding, while helping store visitors to find their way around. Use a suitably sized font that is clearly legible from all in-store locations and make sure the signage is above eye height, where it is most effective.
- Neon – This is a great material for creating signage that catches the eye, and the signage shop would have a lot of great example images, showing how neon can be effectively used with in-store décor.
If you spend some time looking at your in-store ambience, the chances are you will find ways to make small improvements and this will help to create an ambience that people enjoy experiencing.